The result of years of research and of recent advancements in the technology of skin lightening, Civant Eye Complex represents a giant leap forward in the treatment of dark circles, puffiness, pigmentations, wrinkles and other eye related imperfections.
As a practical solution to a genuine problem experienced by increasing numbers of women, Civant skin care have developed in this product a formula that both enhances the appearance and strengthens the resistance of the skin around the eyes.
There are many reasons why imperfections can occur; Stress is a leading factor in the deterioration of skin in general, especially around the eyes. A consequence of age are those very common spots caused by the over-production of melanin, a substance the body produces naturally to protect the skin, but in larger than normal quantities, can be damaging.
Age and tiredness produce eye circles which are the result of dark blood vessels forming under the eyes, while Sun exposure can cause wrinkles and fine lines. Damage to the skin around the eyes is usually a combination of these factors and Civant skin cares Eye complex formula works to counter-acts these.
As with any skin care product, the choice of ingredients is of paramount importance and there are a few significant inclusions I wish to highlight here, in order to explain how Eye Complex can be beneficial to the eyes. Before doing this however, it is of equal importance to point out the fact that despite this impressive combination of ingredients, no skin care product is right for everyone.
1. Made using ingredients Phytonadione (Vitamin K) and Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Eye Complex acts as an antioxidant and helps blood vessels to coagulate, which is to change from a liquid to a gel, resulting in a fading of dark circles, lesions and other pigmented areas around the eyes. Vitamin K and vitamin C also promote the overall health of the skin and build it’s resistance to future damage.
2. Eye Complex also includes Ceramide 3, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, Glycine soja protein and hydrolized rice bran protein, which combine with the vitamins K and C, to drastically increase the firmness of the skin and lessen the effects of crows feet and wrinkles.
Ceramide 3 is a particularly interesting and beneficial inclusion, as it is a molecule that makes up part of the composition of Vernix Caseosa, which is the substance newborns are covered by, because it protects their skin from light damage and moisture loss. Ceramide 3 provides equal protection to adult eyes and serves to lighten and rejuvenate problem areas.
3. Instead of Hydroquinone, which used to be the most popular and efficient treatment for deteriorated skin tone, but has been known to produce side-affects, Civant have chosen to use Gigawhite. Gigawhite has no side-effects and is a natural treatment made from Alpine plants, and studies have shown Gigawhite to lighten the skin, reduce dark spots and to revitalise problem areas. The use of Gigawhite is a positive decision, as it’s more powerful, less damaging, and its effects are longer lasting than Hydroquinone.
4. Another beneficial inculsion is Alpha Arbutin, which is a sugar derivative found naturally in plants. It is excellent for promoting good skin tone and reducing the effects of sun damage. It can reduce dark circles under the eyes, and does this by blocking melanin synthesis, which is the scientific term for the binding of melanin in the blood vessels.
When we smoke, or have problems sleeping, or indeed as we get older, the body produces too much melanin, and it binds together most noticeably in blood vessels under the eyes. Alpha arbutin will reverse these affects by preventing melanin from binding, thus producing brighter, better looking eyes.
5. Also helping to reduce the amount the amount of melanin produced is Kojic Acid, which has become an increasingly popular treatment for the eyes as an alternative to more invasive solutions like surgery. Kojic Acid comes from Fungi, and is preferable as an ingredient to Azelaic acid or retinoids, since it irritates the skin less and generally produces the same results of lighter, healthier, more alive skin around the eyes.
Civant Skin Care Eye Complex is very safe to use
Applying treatments to the sensitive areas of skin around the eyes can be a risky business, but Civant have worked hard to create a formula with the least possible likelihood of side effects. As well as not including any hydroquinone, Azelaic Acid or retinoids, this formula also has no bleaching agents and no steroidal products; for extra safety they’ve omitted the use of Mercury as well.
Mercury, if used over a long period of time often results in hyperpigmentation and can cause rashes on the skin. Despite this it is still found in small quantities in many brands of mascara, so it is encouraging that Civant Skin Care have put safety first by not using it here at all. They have in fact taken a rather refreshing, and organic approach to the creation of this formula, using ingredients derived from plants as much as possible.
A ground-breaking formula
One will find many of the ingredients used here, in a large number of familiar skin care products, but the combination used in Eye complex is pioneering. With Kojic Acid, Gigawhite, Alpha Arbutin, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Ceramide 3 and Rice Bran protein all in the one bottle, what your getting is the most powerful, yet safe solution to damaged skin around the eyes currently on the market.
Together these ingredients will produce collagen, strengthen elastin, rejuvenate cells and most importantly increase the skins ability to retain water, with the end result being an increased possibility of healthier, better hydrated eyes with firmer skin around them.
Users of this product would be best advised not to expect immediate results, and instead wait 14 days while levels of each ingredient build up inside in body. From this point on, users should experience the full benefits of this formula. Although the likelihood of side-effects have been diminished by the omission of bleaching agents, Hydroquinone and Mercury; if any side-effects are experienced one should cease use.