They say you’re your own worst critic, and get bothered more than anyone else about your own flaws. One of the most stressful aspects of the body almost everyone gets concerned about is the skin, particularly around the face. Other parts can be concealed with clothing but there’s nothing you can do about the face, plus it is the one area everyone looks at first. Even the most stylish dress will not cover spots and pimples or even freckles, and will end up taking away from your overall good look.
Taking care of your face is simple but you need a product you can truly trust and use daily. This is the main reason why Civant Skin Care has created the Civant Antioxidant Facial Cleanser to deal with these problems and return your skin back to excellent condition.
Active Ingredients in This Product
A number of vitamins are included into the Civant Antioxidant Facial Cleanser. These include vitamin C which helps your skin to fight off infections and also repair damaged cells. Pro Vitamin B5 is also included in the form of DL-Panthenol and Vitamin E in the form of Tocopheryl Acetate.
The product also Contains Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine and Myristoyl Sarcosine which act as surfactants. Their function is to bind onto the dirt and oils on your skin and can then be easily removed by rinsing with water. They are all natural ingredients and don’t irritate the skin.
Plants usually contain lots of natural nutrients, and Civant has carefully selected the best plants which have important nutrients for the skin. These include geranium, emblica, angelica, burdock, chamomile, liquorice, bamboo and almond extracts. They provide natural nutrients for the generation of new skin cells as the dead cells are removed.
Fewer plants have been more useful to the skin than Aloe Vera, and it was not overlooked in the manufacture of the Civant Antioxidant Facial Cleanser. It provides soothing, moisturizing and healing effects which help the new skin cells to be healthier.
Naturally occurring acids such as sodium chloride, sodium PCA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzoic Acid and sorbic acid which absorb water from the environment to make your skin moisturized have also been included. All of these chemicals are found in nature and have no adverse side effects when used in the right concentration. Besides, they are FDA approved and have acquired a GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) rating to prove they are perfect for use.
What the Civant Antioxidant Facial Cleanser Does
- Evens out the skin tone: due to damage from sunlight, some regions of the skin may lose their natural tone and look different from the surrounding areas. This loss of skin tone is as a result of damaged skin cells that still remain on the skin. Civant Antioxidant Facial cleanser has got natural surfactants which remove these dead skin cells from the epidermis, allowing for new skin cells to be produced by the dermis. This is also important for removal of freckles, acne marks and old scars.
- Removes old makeup: at the end of the day, you want to clear away all the makeup that has been on your skin all day. Normal soap and water is never effective to do this, but with the help of natural surfactants in the Civant Antioxidant Facial Cleanser, you can manage to do this quite easily.
- Promotes generation of new skin cells: once the dead skin cells are taken away, the skin may be left bare and vulnerable to damage. This is why Civant Skin Care has also included naturally occurring chemicals which promote the generation of new skin cells to replace the ones removed. This helps in the general lightening of the skin because new skin cells usually have a lighter shade.
- Keeps your new skin cells moisturized, soft and supple thereby removing wrinkles, eye bags and puffiness. These problems are mainly caused by the deterioration of skin cells naturally due to age, but by keeping the cells in good condition, you can maintain their health for longer. Other than just maintaining skin cells’ health, chemicals within the cleanser provide key nutrients necessary for regular osmotic balance. This ensures a normal exchange of nutrients between the epidermis and dermis.
- The cleanser also helps to prevent several skin diseases such as melisma. It contains Vitamins B5, C and E which are important in protecting the skin against pathogens and preventing most skin diseases in the process.
- It can be used on all skin types with similar results
- Approved by the FDA, proving it is safe for use by those above 12 years old
- Results can be seen after just 2 weeks and complete restoration after 2 – 3 months
- Covers a multitude of skin defects including scars, spots, acne marks and many more
- It is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers
- It may not be suitable for sensitive skin as it can lead to an adverse reaction
How to Get the Civant Antioxidant Facial Cleanser
The product is available through the Civant Skin Care website as an 8 fluid ounce bottle that can be used over several weeks before making another order. When you place the order from the website, payment is made as a one off deal and you will not incur any other further charges in the form of a subscription. Additionally, as a sign of good faith, every bottle has a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you’re not satisfied with the product.
There are so many facial cleansers in the market today but very few actually have the ability to deliver impeccable results. Lucky for you, you can now smile every morning you look at yourself in the mirror thanks to the Civant Antioxidant Facial Cleanser. It is currently one of the best skin care products in the market due to the extensive research that has gone into its development. All users of have been overwhelmingly positive about its effectiveness especially because of the short time it takes to begin enjoying the benefits. All in all, the Civant Antioxidant Facial Cleanser might just be the solution to most skin problems everyone experiences.